Wednesday, December 6, 2000
Malt§egj Project 04.20.00.12.06.11.14
I've finally figured out the whole PDF thing; unfortunately that also meant getting rid of Times New Roman and changing everything over to Arial Unicode MS, which i think is a stupid looking font, but it has all the characters i need and doesn't seem to have the personality quirks of Times when i try converting it. Besides, this supports most of the characters i have been using without the need for different fonts. So here goes... I'll PDFify this one too and see how it goes with the malt§egj runes in there (even though i've decided firmly against using them by now).